Sunday, August 20, 2006

Expandable post hack from Julie Meloni (NoFancyName)

Man, having been kind of locked in a relatively closed world of telecom, did I miss some things happening out there.

Blogging and web development is one of them. I have not really been oblivious to it, but was not actively participating either. The cool thing is (as I tell my teenager son) that you don't have to actually work as a web developer to enjoy the abundance of opportunities to express yourself and do some fun hacking.

Today I decided to play a little bit with this blog and add an expandable post hack from Julie (NoFancyName).
Now, if the hack worked, you will be able to see this text after clicking the button.

Neat, it's working!

And I really do like Julie's blog too. Go check it out.
go to main page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home